- Orders can be placed on pob.beer for Pile O’ Bones products. If you’re looking for all Saskatchewan Craft Products for delivery in Saskatoon or Regina, head to saskbeerdelivery.ca
- Orders received before 5pm, Monday through Saturday, are delivered that evening between 5pm and 8:30pm. Any orders received after 5pm, will be delivered the following delivery day
- Pickups are only available in Regina at this time. Your order can be picked up Tuesday through Saturday, 2pm to 8pm at the Pile O’ Bones taproom.
- Yes! Because we are delivering alcohol, the drivers must see ID on delivery to verify legal drinking age. The ID must match the person who placed the order.
MALINCHEHow can I order?
Go directly to the Pile O’Bones Website
- Taproom is open for pickups Tuesday to Saturday from 2 to 8pm
- Deliveries are done by Pile O’Bones crew Monday to Saturdays starting at 5 pm and until 8pm. Some days we are busy with deliveries so if you are planning on having the meal on a specific date, we recommend ordering a day ahead.
- We offer different kits via the online system, please check online every morning at 9am or check our social media.
- Orders are taken online or in person as we are unable to process payments over the phone.
- Sundays we are closed. If planning ahead, order on Saturdays before 5pm for delivery or drop by the taproom on Saturday until 8pm.
- Kits stay fresh for 3 to 5 days after purchase day.
- Right now, we only have our kits available through the on-line system.
- New Kits get added to the website regularly. Our menu changes every Thursday at 9 am
- Most of the items in our kits are Gluten Friendly except if they contain the Wheat Chicharron.